Welcome to Riders Rest
A friendly place to spend the night with people who understand the needs of those on two wheels
Biker-only accommodation and tours in the Massif Central
Secure garaged parking & workshop facilities
A warm welcome for old friends... and new
Sit down to hearty, home-cooked meals
Relax in the dedicated Bikers Chill-Out Barn
Unwind in the large garden with swimming pool, patio & raised sundeck
Explore the beauty & history of the Limousin
Enjoy stunning mountain scenery in the nearby Parc du Volcans
Ride some of the best, traffic-free twisties in France
Choice of 12 fully guided tours
GROUP SPECIAL....GO EXCLUSIVE !!
Fancy a little more privacy for you and your Group….why not treat yourselves to an All-in Exclusive Special ?
With a choice of either the Whole House or the Independent Clubroom to suit different sized groups, space out and enjoy an even more relaxed and different type of vibe @ RidersRest
Terms & conditions:
- Group size: minimum 7 persons (Whole House)
- Group size: minimum 3 persons (Independent Clubroom)
- Duration: minimum 2 nights
- Board type: fully inclusive Comfort package
- Booking: confirmation by email and deposit paid
- Validity: 2019 season (April – October)
All you have to do is contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired dates, number of persons and accommodation type (Whole House or Independent Clubroom) and we’ll confirm availability & pricing details for your very own exclusive special deal.
Welcome to Riders Rest
Rob & Mandy, both long time bikers, will be pleased to greet you, whether for a one night stop over, or for a longer stay, to explore the beautiful CORREZE region of the Limousin… the doorway to the Massif Central and some of best, traffic-free, biking roads in France.
- Secure Garage Parking
- Space To Store Your Gear
- Dedicated Drying Room
- Free, High Speed Wifi
- Choice of Full English & Continental Breakfast
- Hearty 3 Course Evening Meals
- Unlimited Cold Beer & Good Wine
- Chill Out Barn with Games & Music
- Swimming Pool
- Large Garden With Patio, Sundeck & BBQ
- Stunning Views Of The Surrounding Hills
- Motorcycle Recovery Trailer
- Route Planning & Guided Tours
- Best Twisties In The Region
We offer a friendly place to spend the night with people who understand the needs of those on two wheels. We cater for groups, couples and solo riders. Our aim…to make our home yours for the duration of your stay. Located equidistant between the picturesque towns of Treignac (6.8km to the South) and Chamberet (7.7km to the West), Riders Rest is a short 35 minutes ride from the main E9/A20 Autoroute that runs South between Limoges & Toulouse. It is therefore ideally located for further travel to Spain, The Pyrenees, South Coast of France, and the Alps.